Re: Texas Association of Licensed Investigators

  • Tim Quinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Justin ...

      While TALI would be interested to note who might be praticing unlicensed in Texas, the agency with whom to file a complaint is housed under our Texas Department of Public Safety. The division is the Private Security Board. At the state level, we are undergoing some compliance and regulatory structural changes, but if you call the Private Security Board directly and let them know the nature of your call, you will be put in touch with the right people immediately. The direct number for the Private Security Board is: (512) 424-7710‎

      Hope that helps and thanks for protecting our profession.

      Tim Quinn

      3. Texas Association of Licesned Investigators
      Posted by: "Justin D. Hodson, CPI" email@... hodsonpi
      Thu Sep 2, 2010 3:52 pm (PDT)

      Group,

      I am looking to get in contact with anyone at TALI who handles Unlicensed
      Investigator complaints.

      Please email any contact information you may have.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

      Tim Quinn
      Professional Recruiting & Investigations in HR & Technology
      Instructor, University of North Texas PDI PI Academy
      Licensed Private Investigator, TX Lic. A16039
      817-886-8095 - Home Office
      682-888-3505 - Cell

      Tim Quinn
      Principal, convergEbusiness
      Professional Recruiting & Investigations in HR & Technology
      Licensed Private Investigator, TX Lic. A16039
      817-886-8095 - Home Office
      682-888-3505 - Cell - PLEASE NOTE, NEW NUMBER

      "If you want to catch beasts you don't see everyday,
      You have to go places quite out-of-the-way.
      You have to go places no others can get to.
      You have to get cold, and you have to get wet, too." - Dr. Seuss