Texas Association of Licesned Investigators

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Group,

      I am looking to get in contact with anyone at TALI who handles Unlicensed
      Investigator complaints.

      Please email any contact information you may have.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

    • S.R.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Justin:

        I have copied this email to the TALI President and the TALI office.
        I'm sure that you will be contacted.

        TALI is at TALI.org.

        Steven Rambam.

        >>>Texas Association of Licesned Investigators
        Posted by: "Justin D. Hodson, CPI" email@...
        hodsonpi
        Thu Sep 2, 2010 3:52 pm (PDT)

[...]

        <<<

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, Director.)
        (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

        direct email: rambam@...

        THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
        PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
        THE MAILSERVER.

        Pallorium, Inc.
        P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
        Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

        Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
        FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

        ____________

        Electronic Mail: pallorium@...

        ____________

        WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

        * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

        * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

        * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
        * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

        Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
        A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
        professionals.