Announcement from the Credit & Collections Group on Linked In

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Good Morning.

      We are now up to 7582 members. 271 more have joined us in recent weeks.

      Are you aware that we also have 6 sub groups:
      Collection Benchmarking
      The Credit & Collection Resume Place
      Professional Process Servers
      Professional Skiptracers
      Professional Collection Sales People
      Vendor Recommendations

      Join the group(s) that will suit your needs and partake in the discussions.

      How many of you remember the movie The Titanic. Well I feel that I am on board
      the main deck of it with my company. It is a sinking ship and I want to get off
      before I go down with it. I am seeking a full time salaried position and look
      forward to hearing my phone ring. My resume is posted at
      http://sbtresume.weebly.com

      RZD Investigative Group, Inc is currently setting up its skiptrace training
      schedule for 2011 and still has some slots available for the remainder of 2010.
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com

      I would also like to take a moment and recommend another private investigator
      named Erika Goolsby. She specializes in skiptracing and is also one of the
      people that I have recently trained. She is great at what she does and will
      leave no stone unturned. Her website is

      http://pi-solutions.weebly.com

      Are you looking for a Place of Employment? Check out
      http://thepoelocator.weebly.com

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Founder & Manager