Re: [infoguys-list] CO PI Works New Lead on Whether Obama Was Born in the U.S.

  • Lucia Frigerio
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2010
      I have seen this subject go back and forth for some time now.  I do know one
      thing about Hawaii documents and that is that they use to issue 2 different
      types of Birth records....a Certification of Live Birth and a Certificate of
      Live Birth.  the Certification of Live Birth requires little proof to get
      and was used to establish citizenship for getting a child into school for
      intance.  My understanding is that this is what Pres Obama has and not an actual
      Certificate of Live Birth.  The Certificate of Live Birth is the one considered
      to be an official birth certificate.  Here is a link that has a little more
      info;

      http://peoplespassions.org/peoplesvoice/BirthCerts/Archive/Birth_Certificate.htm

       Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
      The Looking Glass, LLC
      Phoenix, AZ 85060
      AZ License #1597140
      phone: 602/539-3480 or 623/252-2223 msg
      fax: 602/680-7850
      www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com

      ________________________________
      From: Dave Oncale <oncaleinvestigations@...>
      the U.S.
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 8:48 AM

      Wow, I guess that means everything is OK, the Feds have checked him out. I can't
      imagine why he won't produce the documents then?

      Dave Oncale
      PI 18933
      Willits, Ca.

      From: Ryan <ryan@...>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] CO PI Works New Lead on Whether Obama Was Born in the
      U.S.
      To: ppiacmembers@yahoogroups.com, "'Cate Dolan'" <cate@...>,
      nali.members@..., infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com,
      <privateinvestigatorblogger@...>, rob@..., "'Jennifer
      Chilton'" <jennifer@...>, "'Joan Papke'" <joan@...>, "'J
      Michael Basler'" <Michael@...>, "'Stacy Smallwood'" <stacys@...>,
      "'Lori Fox'" <lori@...>, DefenseTeam@..., "'Emily Mulica'"
      <emilymulica@...>, "'DENNIS GAVALIER'" <gav1147@...>,
      picases@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 2:58 PM

      A Colorado private investigator is playing a key role in unearthing
      information on the politically explosive issue of whether President Obama
      was born in the U.S.

      - Details <https://denverprivateinvestigator.wordpress.com/> -

      Ryan Ross

      Principal Investigator

      Ross Investigators, P.C.

      2150 Curtis St. #205

      Denver, CO. 80205

      303-832-6296

      303-954-4791 (fax)

      milehi-pi.com

      ryan@...

      If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorney
      work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.