Re: [infoguys-list] finding a PI

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
      Steven -

      As a LIFE member I feel strongly about their (WAD's) worth. I've paid
      lots of dues through the years. At least now as a LIFE member it's only half.

      However, I don't agree about the others. I cannot understand why people
      want to be part of any association that promotes unlicensed activities by
      accepting and promoting people without licenses as PI's as well as being run
      by non-PI type people who are marketers hawking their products for monetary
      gain. Especially since the prices are excessively high. I also don't
      understand why so many people belong to some listserv groups run by people who
      are so despicable they have had their PI licenses revoked and others run
      by people who have never been a PI or in a PI related industry.

      I vet the lists before joining. It's commonly referred to something that
      is not so common any longer - self respect !!!!

      Sue

      In a message dated 8/31/2010 8:24:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      newsgroups@... writes:

      Sue:

      I agree re WAD ... I'd have to, as I've been a member for approx 20 years.

      To the person who posted "PIMall", yes, I agree...that's NAIS, and they're
      on my short list of worthwhile associations.

      Steven

      thank a military veteran