Political - delete if not interested

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      It is truly time for a revolution as this is a direct violation of our
      laws. Cumulative voting has NEVER been allowed by our constitution. Yes, we
      vote by "plurality" rather than "majority" quite frequently but this is
      outrageous.

      You have to watch these film clips. Hard it believe but like
      They say, seeing is believing.

      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbdc8Q_3Ek_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbdc8Q_3Ek)

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2011
        As a registered Democrat I can honestly say that I witnessed, first hand,
        the hypocrisy of the Democrat Party back in the early 80's when I was
        walking the halls of the State Capitol for months on end over SB2 which was
        commonly called the "Berman Bill". I was disgusted with comments I heard from
        our State legislators mouths. It has happened many times since as I now
        pay a lot more attention but what's going on now is pure insanity.

        When then Sen. Obama was campaigning, one of the items on his platform was
        the high price of gasoline. He repeatedly said "I feel your pain". He
        talked of starving children because their parents cannot afford gas to go
        look for jobs. He spoke of some who quit their jobs because the commute was
        too far. The Democrat Party screamed bloody murder about the high price
        when the price was nearing $3/gal stating that it proved that George Bush and
        George Cheney were corrupt.

        News media coverage abounded about how bad it was. We heard things about
        how the high cost of gas was destroying this nation.

        When Pres. Obama took office, the average cost of gas was $1.87 a gallon.
        Now that it has exceeded $4/gal he no longer feels any pain because
        obviously we're doing something wrong and the news media keeps reporting about
        how the high price of gas is a GOOD thing.

        _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU&feature=player_embedded_
        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU&feature=player_embedded)
        Unbelievable !!!
        Have a great day all.
        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • milgrp2001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
          In a message dated 4/29/2011 3:46:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

          When then Sen. Obama was campaigning, one of the items on his platform
          was
          the high price of gasoline. He repeatedly said "I feel your pain".

          Sue:

          Very well said. As a longtime Republican (but, admittedly, NOT a huge
          George W. Bush fan), I was often dismayed when my Democrat friends would
          comment, "Well, of course gas prices are high, our president is a Texas oil
          man." Clearly, there was more to it than that.

          Regards,
          Brad Robinson, Senior Partner
          The Millennium Group
          120 S. Olive Ave., Suite 310
          West Palm Beach, FL 33401
          Tel. (561) 655-2001
          Fax: (561) 655-2010
          _www.MillenniumGroup2001.com_ (http://www.millenniumgroup2001.com/)
          "Florida-based -- internationally connected"

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
            This is most interesting. It is OK for Dems to strong arm unions, but if
            a Republican does it, then the media crucifies him/her. Now Chicago joins
            the list of Dem controlled governments including MA and CA who have reduced
            union ability for collective bargaining. Does America know this? Or does
            America still think that Wisconsin and New Jersey governors did something
            uniquely horrible?

            _Emanuel to unions: Contract changes or layoffs _
            (http://shar.es/HlSAz)
            Source: chicagotribune.com

            In a recurring early theme of his tenure, Mayor Rahm Emanuel put the
            squeeze on organized labor Wednesday, telling City Hall unions he’ll lay off 625
            workers unless they quickly get on board with money-saving changes to
            their jobs. (http://shar.es/HlSAz)