Spring Hill, FL

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      Dear Members:

      I am in need of someone to go by an address in Spring Hill, Florida to
      confirm someone resides there [an 86 year old female] and/or develop a new
      address to which they have moved.

      Please contact me privately at dean@... with rates and TAT. No
      telephone calls please.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their responses.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - VP Education
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA