what is it worth?-comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      > How much will you award 14 year old chriss for :
      > grief
      > $
      > ___0_________ No money for grief. When you lose a parent you grieve
      > no matter what the cause. It's not a monetary subject
      >
      > loss of guidance /
      > companionship
      > $________________
      >
      > pain and
      > suffering
      > $________________
      >
      > loss of support and
      > services
      >
      > $____________ This should be pretty easy to figure out base upon the
      > family's budget up to the point of his death. Same amount per month
      > for an additional 4 years
      >

      > How much will you award 24 year old Lyn for :
      > grief
      > $
      > ______0______ same thing
      >
      > loss of guidance /
      > companionship
      > $________________
      >
      > pain and
      > suffering
      > $________________
      >
      > loss of support and
      > services
      >
      > $____________ a 24 year old is an adult
      >

      > How much will you award 31 year old Steven for :
      > grief
      > $
      > ____________ Same as Lyn
      >
      > loss of guidance /
      > companionship
      > $________________
      >
      > pain and
      > suffering
      > $________________
      >
      > loss of support and
      > services
      >
      > $____________
      >

      > How much will you award 33 year old Janice for :
      > grief
      > $
      > ____________
      >
      > loss of guidance /
      > companionship
      > $________________
      >
      > pain and
      > suffering
      > $________________
      >
      > loss of support and
      > services
      >
      > $____________
      >

      > How much will you award 34 year old Sally for :
      > grief
      > $
      > ____________
      >
      > loss of guidance /
      > companionship
      > $________________
      >
      > pain and
      > suffering
      > $________________
      >
      > loss of support and
      > services
      >
      > $____________
      >

      > What questions do you have in order to answer these questions. The
      > only questions I have is how his $32,000 income was dispersed for
      > the care of the youngest child.

    • Deborah Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        Email sometimes fails as all things do. If you do not get a personal
        response confirming receipt of your email within four(4) hours of sending,
        please call our office at 972 485 4748 and leave a message if we are on the
        other line.
        Thank you.
        My best to you,
        Deb Rose

        Deborah Colleen Rose
        Investigative Solutions Group, Unlimited.
        Phone 972 485 4748 TX License A08230
        ISGU <http://isgu.com/> http://isgu.com
        DCR Enterprises <http://dcr-enterprises.com/> http://dcr-enterprises.com
        Personal Coach and Author
        <http://www.deborahrose.com/> http://deborahrose.com
        "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed
        ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."
        F. Scott Fitzgerald

        Emergencies:
        Email is not a reliable method for communicating emergency needs. Senders
        cannot be certain every email has been transmitted by their server, nor that
        it has been received by the addressee, nor that it will be seen within the
        time expected or needed. If you have an emergency matter, it is always wise
        to make initial contact by telephone.

        Confidentiality:
        This email, like all GDBA communications, is privileged and confidential. If
        you are not the addressee or responsible for delivery of the message to the
        addressee, please notify us immediately, and then delete this email.