Re: [infoguys-list] Re: for what it is worth?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      The below is a perfect example of why this country is falling apart
      financially and swiftly. I do not believe the taxpayers should be burdened with
      such ridiculous and outrageous payments. Obviously a liberal, probably a
      female, doesn't have a clue., I hope to God you never sit on a civil jury.

      Accidents happen. Yes, people should be rewarded. However, older
      children working and living outside the family home should be considered
      self-sustaining and should be awarded a little more than what they would have
      received should he died of a heart attack on the job.

      As a taxpayer I am tired of having to pay for such ludicrous judgments.
      God, use your brains !!!!!!!!!

      In a message dated 8/10/2010 4:22:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      Here is what I need to know:
      How much will you award 14 year old chriss for :
      grief $____1,000,000.________

      loss of guidance /companionship $__1,000,000.______________

      pain and suffering $____500,000.____________

      loss of support and services $____300,000.________

      How much will you award 24 year old Lyn for :
      grief $__500,000.__________

      loss of guidance /companionship $_____500,000.___________

      pain and suffering $__500,000______________

      loss of support and services $___0_________

      How much will you award 31 year old Steven for :
      grief $_300,000.___________

      loss of guidance /companionship $______0__________

      pain and suffering $__300,000.______________

      loss of support and services $______0______

      How much will you award 33 year old Janice for :
      grief $__300,000.__________

      loss of guidance /companionship $___0_____________

      pain and suffering $_______300,000._________

      loss of support and services $__0__________

      How much will you award 34 year old Sally for :