2 Final Days

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      I need everyone's help, please! I'm participating in this year's "MDA Lock Up"
      to raise money for MDA and Jerry's Kids. Time is critical as the event is
      August 12! Your contribution is 100% tax deductible! Thank you! Click on the
      link to go to my page to make your donation! :)http://www.joinmda org/telu10/

      Most of the donations have been coming from the groups that I am on. Please
      rally behind me and help Jerry's kids.

      Thank you,

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc