another Flip Member Radio Host - TRAFFICKED with host Dottie Laster

  • Dottie Laster
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      http://www.herewomentalksocial.com/group/trafficked
      Please join the TRAFFICKED group and listen - it Premiers August 19th Noon-
      1pm central on Hear Women Talk Radio
      We will have live calls and chats- we welcome all your comments and
      questions

      *Show Description*
      ** Every Thursday noon to 1 pm central - guests discuss combating human
      trafficking globally and in the United States the stories will make you
      angry, sad, happy, enlightened and inspired, and informed about the fastest
      growing crime in the world

      Dottie Laster
      Laster Global Consulting
      www.lasterglobal.com