Los Angeles area process servers

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Group,

      Our firm is looking for reliable process servers in the Los Angeles area.

      Must be registered, in business for more than two years, have two references
      and work on flat rates.

      Please contact Angela at our office with rates and etc. Her email is
      Investigations@...

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Vice President

      ServeToday.com

      (714) 622-1900

      www.ServeToday.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary