NFL Piracy Audits 2010

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      NFL Sunday Ticket™ Piracy Audits Are Back For The Fifth Consecutive
      Season With Signal Auditing, Inc.

      NFL Training Camps have opened and so has the season to join Signal
      Auditing's team of nationwide auditors and investigators to work the
      2010 NFL Sunday Ticket™ Package exclusively through Signal Auditing.

      THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL INVESTIGATORS ACROSS THE UNITED
      STATES

      *15 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 26, 2010

      *6 1/2 Hours EVERY SUNDAY

      *NO limit on number of hits

      NFL Sunday Ticket™ Provides Subscribers All NFL Games in Their
      Entirety on Multiple Channels For the Entire NFL Season

      Many restaurants and bars will be pirating this event through a
      fraudulently designated account.

      Signal Auditing Is Leading the Industry in the Fight Against Signal
      Piracy™

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , and learn more about Signal Auditing.
      Contact Signal Auditing today to set up a telephone meeting to discuss
      all the opportunities we provide. Join us now to work NFL SUNDAY
      TICKET™, once you do, you will automatically be granted access to
      work all of our events throughout the year and be enrolled in our online
      training program.

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 491