Re: [NCISS News] Credit Report with FICO Score Needed

  • RodBlytheInv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      Dean:
      Just to clarify, when you obtain a credit report from either of the three
      credit bureau's, if there is a credit score included in the report, it is
      not a true FICO score. Some in the industry call it a FAKO score, because
      the credit bureau's have been trying to sell their own credit scores (i.e.,
      _www.freecreditreport.com_ (http://www.freecreditreport.com) )

      The real FICO score can only be obtained by going through the Fair Isaac
      Corporation at _www.myfico.com_ (http://www.myfico.com) , and each one costs
      appx. $15. Only TransUnion and Equifax are available for purchase, as
      Experian stopped selling the scores some time ago. I don't believe, however,
      that when pulling credit reports for judgment enforcement, that the FICO
      score would make much of a difference, as you are really seeking the
      information in the report, not a FICO score to judge whether they are creditworthy.

      If you are pulling your own credit report, go instead to
      _www.myfico.com/12_ (http://www.myfico.com/12) . If you purchase your FICO scores from this
      site, they will also provide "reason codes" which provide a great road map
      on what to do to increase your scores over time.

      I have provided seminars in the past on how to increase your credit scores,
      and am currently working on the new, improved and updated version.

      If you have further questions, feel free to email me privately at
      _rodblytheinv@..._ (mailto:rodblytheinv@...) .

      Good Luck,

      Gary S. Brummond, LPI
      NCISS Region 6B Director
      SAAB Committee Chair
      NCISS Legislative Committee Member
      Rod Blythe Investigations
      714/545-2227
      RodBlytheInv@...
      _www.nciss.org_ (http://www.nciss.org/)
      _www.GaryBrummondPI.com_ (http://www.garybrummondpi.com/) for Regional 6B
      info

      In a message dated 7/23/2010 1:37:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      dean@... writes:

      Dear List Members:
      I am in need a credit report on two individuals and a company. I have a
      judgment order on all parties.
      Please email me at _dean@..._ (mailto:dean@...) with
      cost and TAT. Thanks.
      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: _www.boergerpi.www_ (http://www.boergerpi.com/)
      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: _www.strategictrainiwww.st_
      (mip://04f8ba40/www.strategictraining.org)
      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: _www.spygearcenter.www_ (http://www.spygearcenter.com/)
      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV – VP Education
      Web: _www.iapi.net_ (http://www.iapi.net/) Web:
      _www.pispwv.org_ (mip://04f8ba40/www.pispwv.org)
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA