Fwd: Emergency Petition Delivery: Your Attention Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      Since CA has a law quite similar to AZ's new law, I cannot understand where
      people like Mayor Villaraigosa get off criticizing AZ. What's worse is
      that no one in the State of CA is doing their job in that they are not
      turning the illegals over to INS as is mandated by our penal code section 834b,
      but rather with a wanton and willful disregard for our written codes, all
      are committing malfeasance in office.

      Why isn't that hitting front page headlines.

      Hopefully you will all join in and help AZ with this petition. The USA
      has about a half dozen different work visas available to anyone who wants to
      come here to work, even if it is just seasonal such as harvest time. Why
      don't they just follow those written rules and apply?. If there is an
      employer who needs them, the visa WOULD be granted.

      To learn more about the various visas available, visit
      _http://www.h1base.com/_ (http://www.h1base.com/)