Re: [infoguys-list] Bank Account Search Source

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hello Dean,

      We can assist, this is what we specialize in since 1997, our information is guaranteed accurate, real-time & 100% GLB compliant.  Our asset investigation is priced as follows: (I have attached a sample report for your review)
      * Standard Bank Search $175.00/$25 - Includes ONE Bank locate with all active accounts.
      * Statewide Bank Search $275.00/$25 - Includes all Banks located within a specific State with all active accounts.
      * Nationwide Bank Search $395.00/$100 - Includes all Bank Accounts Located Nationwide.
      * Nationwide Brokerage Search for Stocks & Bonds $450.00/$100.
      * Off Shore / International Assets / Banks - Depends On Country - Please Call.
      *The first fee listed is our fee if results are found, the second fee listed is our fee if there are no active accounts located under name & ss#.

      Simply reply to this email with the subjects name, address (or last known address), social security number and date of birth (if available) and we will get started immediately.  Please include any special instructions and the type of Bank Investigation needed - if you would like our Asset Report included free of charge please indicate that on your request.

      Here is more information about us:

      My company, PDJ Investigations is a Nationwide Record Retrieval & Skip Tracing Agency.  PDJ Investigations has been providing information to licensed investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions, attorneys and the like since 1997.

      We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular Investigations, Employment Locates, Skip Tracing & Asset Investigations.  We supply guaranteed accurate information researched by live investigators – No stale database information.  Some of our services can be found at www.PDJservices.com .  I have attached a listing of some the services we offer for your perusal.

      Why use PDJ, is this legal?  We abide by all federal and state laws, including the GLB Act, FCRA and the FDCPA.  During our investigation we do not pretext the consumer, bank or financial institution.  The GLB Act does not prohibit bank searches, it just makes pre-texting financial institutions & consumers unlawful.  PDJ and our investigators use several methods while identifying assets, one of which is access to a database that is used by banks and financial institutions that screens all potential new customers before an account is opened.

      Our Investigations Include:
      * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Number
      * Nationwide People Locates
      * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Number
      * International & Nationwide Bank Account Locates
      * Employment Locates
      * Telephone / Wireless Investigations
      * Utility Searches
      * Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up  (all states)
      * Social Security Number Acquisitions and Traces
      * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches
      * Post Office Box Owner Information
      * Credit Reports
      * Email Breaks / IP Locates
      * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay Investigations
      * Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation
      * International Telephone / Wireless Information
      Guaranteed Lowest Price! We will meet or beat any competitors price!

      If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Kindest Regards,

      Patrick L. Baird, TLPE
      Private Investigator, Process Server
      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      Email: pb@...
      PDJ Investigations – PI License A10979
      Nationwide Asset Location, Skip Tracing & Telephone Investigations
      www.PDJservices.com

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
      NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA
      We offer substantial savings for volume accounts!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
        I am curious as to the language - when you say it "Includes all Bank
        Accounts Located Nationwide," are you saying that you can identify all bank
        accounts nationwide, or just that the fee includes the ones you happen to
        locate nationwide? That could be read both ways.

        When you say, "with all active accounts" are you providing account
        numbers, balances, authorized signatories, date opened, . . . what exactly are
        you providing?

        Tell you what, let's not bother with a measly $395. I'll bet you (or
        anyone else) $5,000 against $500 that you cannot identify all my domestic bank
        accounts, and I'll bet $10,000 against $500 that you (or anyone else)
        cannot identify all my domestic bank accounts and satisfy a third party we can
        agree upon (the list owner for example) that you did it GLB compliant.

        In fact, I'll bet you $50,000 against $500 that you cannot reproduce my
        work product list of financial accounts in a recent case of mine, where I
        used subpoenas to "peel that onion" no matter what you do.

        Now when you say, "call about offshore" what would you say if I asked you
        to identify an offshore account - just one, and I'll tell you it is at a
        bank in Austria. How much will you charge to identify that bank and provide
        that account number?

        Rather than bait you unmercifully, let me make this really simple. If I
        tell you what bank holds my Austrian account, what will you charge to
        identify nothing more than the account number to our list owner?

        I copied this to the Florida Association of Private Investigators list as
        I want to share this point with them. I just get really tired of bullshit.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Irascible Curmudgeon,
        Contumelious Cynic,
        Inveterate Skeptic &
        Incorrigible Purveyor of Pointed Prose
        Not to mention Former Special Agent, US Department of the Treasury

        Oracle International
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639 V
        (239) 304-1640 F
        (239) 641-6782 C
        www.FraudsAndScams.com

        Email: _pb@..._ (mailto:pb@...)

        From: "Boerger Investigative Services, LLC" <_dean@..._
        (mailto:dean@...) >
        To: _private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com_
        (mailto:private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com) ; _PrivateInvestigator@yahoogroups.com_
        (mailto:PrivateInvestigator@yahoogroups.com) ; _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
        I am in need of sources of bank account search companies that some of you
        have experience with for a judgment rendered on two individuals and a
        business. The business is established in West Virginia but operates in
        Virginia as well. I think that we need a nationwide search if that is
        possible.

        I also need to know if it is possible to search DMV records in Virginia for
        vehicles. I think that it was an issue last time I checked but if we have
        judgment.

        No telephone calls please. Thanking everyone in advance for their
        anticipated responses.

        Stay Cool!

        Best regards,

        Dean Boerger
        Chief Investigator
        Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

        ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * _dean@..._
        (mailto:dean@...)
        Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
        Main Web: <_http://www.boergerpi.com/_ (http://www.boergerpi.com/) >

        Web: <_http://www.spygearcenter.com/_ (http://www.spygearcenter.com/) >

        Web: <_http://www.iapi.net/_ (http://www.iapi.net/) > www.iapi.net Web:

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2010
          Bill,

          This type of post is argumentative AT BEST, and the fact that you cc'd
          another list serve that had nothing to do with the topic should get the
          moderators attention.

          I will not publicly spar with you on this - I am sure you are good at what you
          do, while this type of work is not always a perfect science we do our best to be
          as thorough as possible.

          From: "Boerger Investigative Services, LLC" <_dean@..._
          (mailto:dean@...) >
          To: _private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com_