Re: [infoguys-list] Question for group

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi Gil,

      I know it is a bit late, but I have been on vacation. If you need some
      help, feel free to call.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 7/1/2010 4:41:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      assoresearch@... writes:

      I have a matter that involves a possible kick back scheme with respect to
      an unearned sales commission. I have some ideas on how to get into it, but
      sure would feel better if I could bounce it off a colleague who has
      experience is such matters.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock