background check

  • CRAIG-MSN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      I have an attorney I work for that has a client who has an issue with something showing up that is hindering his employability. He claims he doesn't have a conviction, so I assume it must be credit related.

      The attorney is looking for prices on background checks. Anyone interested please send me an email and I will forward it.

      Thanks.

      Craig-
      LMC-IPS
      Davenport, IA.