Re: A FEW answers to comments

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      I must have misspoke - the defendant says the PLAINTIFF was going over the speed limit – although he could not say by how much.

      Eric has been found and he says exactly what the plaintiff says – that they were just out for a nice quiet night ride, were not racing, going approxinately the speed limit, etc.

      Basically, the Defendent and his friend saying the Plaintiff was speeding;

      The Plaintiff and the independent eye witness says the motorcyclist was not

      -------------- photos will be sent for those who want to see them

    • CRAIG-MSN
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        I have an attorney I work for that has a client who has an issue with something showing up that is hindering his employability. He claims he doesn't have a conviction, so I assume it must be credit related.

        The attorney is looking for prices on background checks. Anyone interested please send me an email and I will forward it.

        Thanks.

        Craig-
        LMC-IPS
        Davenport, IA.