motorcycle

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Arnie is at fault 100%., He should have been watching and also should have been going speed limit or under. I honestly do not see how Harold could be at fault at all since he is the one who was rear ended.
      It just does not add up to me that Arnie sues someone he rearended. Let the insurance companies duke it out for Arnie's expenses but a civil suit?
      Maybe I am missing something here!

    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
        I think people are getting hung up on the rear ending part and not on the cut off part. How could the defendant not hear or see the motorcycle. If he was speeding Harold would have heard him.