Re: [infoguys-list] motorcycle

  • CRAIG-MSN
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
      crotch rocket is a street term used by bike enthusiasts to describe fast take off bikes that are sleek/aerodynamically designed for speed. Most racing bikes you see would be considered crotch rockets. I think they are primarily foreign made bikes from Asia, such as honda, kawasaki, suzuki, etc..

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
        Arnie is at fault 100%., He should have been watching and also should have been going speed limit or under. I honestly do not see how Harold could be at fault at all since he is the one who was rear ended.
        It just does not add up to me that Arnie sues someone he rearended. Let the insurance companies duke it out for Arnie's expenses but a civil suit?
        Maybe I am missing something here!

      • Jurydoctor@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
          I think people are getting hung up on the rear ending part and not on the cut off part. How could the defendant not hear or see the motorcycle. If he was speeding Harold would have heard him.