motorcycle

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
      The bottom line to me is that Arnie should have been paying attention to his surroundings. We have all had people pull out in front of us and we've had to avoid the accident. And, if you are on a motorcycle you have to be extra careful about what is happening around you because you are more vulnerable.

      If Harold was ticketed by the police, then he does assume some responsibility.

    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
        Is "crotch rocket" a legal term? What does it mean?

        AS: not a legal term. It is a very, very fast Motorcycle.. that makes alot of noise!!!!!

      • CRAIG-MSN
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
          crotch rocket is a street term used by bike enthusiasts to describe fast take off bikes that are sleek/aerodynamically designed for speed. Most racing bikes you see would be considered crotch rockets. I think they are primarily foreign made bikes from Asia, such as honda, kawasaki, suzuki, etc..

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
            Arnie is at fault 100%., He should have been watching and also should have been going speed limit or under. I honestly do not see how Harold could be at fault at all since he is the one who was rear ended.
            It just does not add up to me that Arnie sues someone he rearended. Let the insurance companies duke it out for Arnie's expenses but a civil suit?
            Maybe I am missing something here!

          • Jurydoctor@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
              I think people are getting hung up on the rear ending part and not on the cut off part. How could the defendant not hear or see the motorcycle. If he was speeding Harold would have heard him.