Re: [infoguys-list] Motorcycle

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 11:18 AM
      If the defense refuses to produce Rick claiming ignorance then a "motion in
      limine" should be made denying Arnie the opportunity to tetify as to what
      year, make or model bike Rick was driving. If they were drag racing, I'm
      curious as to what Rick was driving since he was obviously way ahead of
      Arnie. "Might be suspect" is an understatement.

      Any accident scene measurements of distance? Any tire tracks, etc.? What
      was the plaintiff driving?

      The plaintiff's witness from NY is definitely going to hurt their case.
      How could Arnie have rear-ended Harold's vehicle if the vehicle was going
      faster?

      Did the plaintiff ever mention whether or not Arnie had his headlights on?
      I'm curious as to how he could not have seen him coming.

      Also, a significant amount of time had to have lapsed if Arnie did a direct
      rear-end into the plaintiff. If Arnie was actually cut-off by Harold,
      Arnie should have hit some portion of the left side of the vehicle, not the
      rear-end.