tv news on my sister please excuse cross post

  • Gladys Brierley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      http://www.wltz.com/news/georgia/97316194.html
      http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=12723337

      At wltz she she got some things wrong and I sent in corrections, it was very early but still the name spelling and a few details. We were exhausted doing this early in the morning after just waking up. We felt the second interview went a little smoother.

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-480-3181
      www.accurateinvestigation.com

      Member of NAIS, ACI, MPIA, APIA, NLLI, FAPI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA
      Regional Director NLLI

      https://www.skipmax.com/register.php?referredby=1233

      I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

      Thomas Jefferson

      =