Now Hiring Investigators

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Signal Auditing, Inc., is now hiring investigators to identify and
      document Piracy for the biggest UFC® event of 2010, this Saturday,
      July 3rd.

      This event includes Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin at the MGM Grand
      Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

      Don't miss this opportunity to sign up and work with Signal Auditing,
      Inc. If you are new to signal piracy investigations, we provide
      training seminars to ensure your success with all of the auditing
      opportunities we offer.

      Contact SAI today @ 1-87SIGNALHITS (1-877-446-2544) to find out why we
      are "Leading The Industry In The Fight Against Signal Piracy™"

      EVENT CALENDAR

      Saturday, July 3, 2010

      UFC®116

      Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

      10pm EST / 7pm PST Live on PPV

      Saturday, August 7, 2010

      UFC®117

      Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen

      10pm EST / 7pm PST Live on PPV

      Saturday, August 28, 2010

      UFC®118

      Frankie Edgar vs. BJ Penn (2)

      10pm EST / 7pm PST Live on PPV

      NFL Sunday Ticket™ 2010

      Audits begin Week 3, September 26, 2010

      Join the SAI Team for 15 consecutive weeks of auditing opportunities you
      will not find ANYWHERE else

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , to see our list of events and contact
      us today to become a part of our professional organization.

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      Toll Free: 1-87SIGNALHITS

      Tel: (845) 210-1262