Seeking Ohio Licensed Armed SG

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I am seeking SG and/or PI/SG Licensee type Armed Personnel in Central Ohio
      for EP and other armed protection work. Please forward you CV with wage
      requirements to dean@... No telephone calls please.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - VP Education
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA