Re: [infoguys-list] Judge Blocks Gulf Offshore Drilling Moratorium

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      First off, there were no cheap shots at Obama, per se. It was basically
      an attack on anyone and everyone so willing to blame one company before the
      facts are in. Although BP owns 65% of the project, the fact still remains
      that the cementing for shut-down that was going on at the time was a 100%
      Halliburton function.

      The Deepwater Horizon was in the process of being dismantled and sent
      elsewhere as mobile units often are. I know there were rumors that some
      platform workers and supervisors had been complaining for many weeks prior to the
      explosion about the well control during the plugging. Again, 100% under
      American control for both the company and the staff.

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran
      In a message dated 6/22/2010 2:31:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      bncpi@... writes:

      I think you may find out that human GREED is what actually caused the
      disaster. Obviously accidents happen from time to time in every industry. A
      truck accident that kills 15 people is tragic but a truck accident that kills
      15 people because the trucking company decided they could stretch the brakes
      another few hundred miles changes things dramatically. BP has an
      absolutely awful safety history which cannot be ignored. I think it's wrong to
      mitigate their culpability just to cheap shot Obama.

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520