Re: [infoguys-list] Judge Blocks Gulf Offshore Drilling Moratorium

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      I think you may find out that human GREED is what actually caused the disaster. Obviously accidents happen from time to time in every industry. A truck accident that kills 15 people is tragic but a truck accident that kills 15 people because the trucking company decided they could stretch the brakes another few hundred miles changes things dramatically. BP has an absolutely awful safety history which cannot be ignored. I think it's wrong to mitigate their culpability just to cheap shot Obama.

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      516-223-2526 516-908-7771

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
        First off, there were no cheap shots at Obama, per se. It was basically
        an attack on anyone and everyone so willing to blame one company before the
        facts are in. Although BP owns 65% of the project, the fact still remains
        that the cementing for shut-down that was going on at the time was a 100%
        Halliburton function.

        The Deepwater Horizon was in the process of being dismantled and sent
        elsewhere as mobile units often are. I know there were rumors that some
        platform workers and supervisors had been complaining for many weeks prior to the
        explosion about the well control during the plugging. Again, 100% under
        American control for both the company and the staff.

        thank a military veteran