Re: [infoguys-list] need help in north carolina

  • snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2000
      In a message dated 4/10/00 8:44:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      todd.tallman@... writes:

      << todd.tallman@... >>
      i have been thinking about geting into jusgement recovery how do you like IT ?
      i am thinking about buying serria course . Is that how you got in it ?
      Ron
    • Rick Suttles
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2000
        I would do a utility search, property search, dr. lic, autos owned, civil
        records, including, judgements, leins, bankruptcies, etc...Also keep in mind
        that just because he is a cop does not necessarily make him an upstanding
        citizen, (although it should) but check criminal records as well, i.e.
        traffic, assault, etc....If I can help please let me know.

        Rick Suttles
        ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
        Springfield, MO
        phone/fax (417) 831-7778