Re: [infoguys-list] If you weren't pissed off before .....

  • Catherine Olen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2010
      Ok... between that, which is an outrage, and this monstrous oil spill that is just being allowed to fester and ruin the  coast of the state where I live and love, I have HAD ENOUGH!!! It's  time for us all to start screaming.......

      Catherine L . Olen, LPI, State of FL
      Olen Professional Investigative Services, LLC
      795 Vineyard Way
      Kissimmee, FL 34759
      FL A2700353/C2600852
      Office: 863-438-4743
      Mobile: 863-944-7862
      Fax: 775-218-9245
      web: www.oleninvestigations.com
      Member: F.A.L.I.,  N.A.I.S.
      Associate Member: L.P.D.A.M.
      Association: F.L.I.P - Female Legal and Investigative Professionals
       www.linkedin.com

      "Serving all of your Investigative Needs"

      This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of it's recipients or agents/employees thereof. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication and you have received this in error, any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. In the event you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify sender by e-mail and delete this message. Thank You.