If you weren't pissed off before .....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2010
      6/11/2010 – Chris Banescu -
      Having thumbed his nose at the will of the American people and our legal
      system, Obama is taking it up another notch. He is demanding that illegal
      immigrants detainees, half of which have criminal histories, should be
      treated like resort guests and afforded even more privileges and comforts. And he’
      s doing this while Americans are suffering through one of the worst
      recessions in our nation’s history, more than 15 million Americans are still out
      of work, unemployment rates hover around 10%, personal foreclosure rates
      and _bankruptcies_
      (http://beforeitsnews.com/news/77/317/Obama_Orders_Dance_Classes,_Movie_Nights,_and_Bingo_for_Illegal_Detainees.html#) continue to
      rise, and the standard of living deteriorates for millions of households
      across the country.
      The _Houston Chronicle_ (http://www.chron.com/di
      sp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7043040.html) reports that the Obama administration has ordered the
      Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department to implement multiple
      modifications to their facilities to make life easier, more comfortable, and
      pleasant for the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants (approximately
      400,000) it detains annually. An internal ICE email highlights 28 different
      changes the organization will have to make to soften the look of the
      facilities, present a friendlier environment to the illegals, offer better
      entertainment, organize fun activities, and provide illegals with free access to
      _email_
      (http://beforeitsnews.com/news/77/317/Obama_Orders_Dance_Classes,_Movie_Nights,_and_Bingo_for_Illegal_Detainees.html#) and phone services, as well
      as better dining and training classes.
      According to ICE officials all of these changes are part of broader
      efforts supported by _Obama_
      (http://beforeitsnews.com/news/77/317/Obama_Orders_Dance_Classes,_Movie_Nights,_and_Bingo_for_Illegal_Detainees.html#) “to make
      the immigration detention system less penal and more humane.” In reality,
      these changes are akin to “creating an all-inclusive resort for immigration
      detainees” according to ICE union leaders.
      Some of the changes the White House is demanding include:
      * dance classes
      * movie nights
      * art classes
      * cooking classes
      * tutoring and computer training
      * free and unmonitored phone service
      * free email access
      * bingo
      * arts and crafts
      * more variety in dining options
      * self-serve beverage stations
      * fresh vegetable bars
      * fresh carrot sticks
      * hanging plants
      * recreation in natural setting
      * robust aerobic exercise
      Also, ICE is expected to eliminate pat-down searches, lockdowns, and
      light-out for low-risk detainees, as well as provide vastly expanded visitation
      rights (up to 12 hours per visit) in its facilities.

    • Catherine Olen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2010
        Ok... between that, which is an outrage, and this monstrous oil spill that is just being allowed to fester and ruin the  coast of the state where I live and love, I have HAD ENOUGH!!! It's  time for us all to start screaming.......

        Catherine L . Olen, LPI, State of FL
        Olen Professional Investigative Services, LLC
        795 Vineyard Way
        Kissimmee, FL 34759
        FL A2700353/C2600852
        Office: 863-438-4743
        Mobile: 863-944-7862
        Fax: 775-218-9245
        web: www.oleninvestigations.com
        Member: F.A.L.I.,  N.A.I.S.
        Associate Member: L.P.D.A.M.
        Association: F.L.I.P - Female Legal and Investigative Professionals
         www.linkedin.com

        "Serving all of your Investigative Needs"

        This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of it's recipients or agents/employees thereof. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication and you have received this in error, any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. In the event you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify sender by e-mail and delete this message. Thank You.