Re: [infoguys-list] Adobe Acrobat users - HELP

  • CRAIG-MSN
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2010
      What do you mean extract? Is the text or images subject to cut and paste? Or are you talking about using OCR to get text?

      Craig-
      LMC
      Davenport IA

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2010
        Hi Sue,

        I'm sorry, I only just now read this. PrimoPDF is a freebie download. You can print any doc to file, even other PDFs. If you select to print only one page to file, you can simply extract that one page from a PDF file, printing it as another single page PDF file. Does that make sense? If that doesn't solve your problem, you can send it to me and I can do it for you this weekend.

        Take care,
        Mel

        Melinda Kidder, LPI
        Columbia Investigations
        The Investigators With Integrity
        MO PI License: 2010014159
        Licensed/Bonded/Insured
        Office: 573-445-6636
        Mobile: 573-673-2485
        Toll Free: 877-673-2485
        Toll Free Fax: 888-673-2485
        www.columbiainvestigator.com
        http://diyspy.blogspot.com

        Does anyone use Adobe Acrobat who wouldn't mind extracting some pages from
        a 48 page file? If so, I would be most grateful.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

        =

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
          Craig -

          Neither. I needed a few entire pages extracted out and saved to
          individual files. Since they contained signatures needed for forgery
          considerations, copy and paste was not optional nor was OCR. Many colleagues, thank God,
          have Adobe Acrobat and offered to help.

          Sincerely,
          Sue

          In a message dated 6/16/2010 10:01:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          csmithlaw@... writes:

          What do you mean extract? Is the text or images subject to cut and paste?
          Or are you talking about using OCR to get text?

          Craig-
          LMC
          Davenport IA

          Does anyone use Adobe Acrobat who wouldn't mind extracting some pages from
          a 48 page file? If so, I would be most grateful.

          _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

          thank a military veteran