Adobe Acrobat users - HELP

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
      Does anyone use Adobe Acrobat who wouldn't mind extracting some pages from
      a 48 page file? If so, I would be most grateful.

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • CRAIG-MSN
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2010
        What do you mean extract? Is the text or images subject to cut and paste? Or are you talking about using OCR to get text?

        Craig-
        LMC
        Davenport IA

        Does anyone use Adobe Acrobat who wouldn't mind extracting some pages from
        a 48 page file? If so, I would be most grateful.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • Columbia Investigations
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2010
          Hi Sue,

          I'm sorry, I only just now read this. PrimoPDF is a freebie download. You can print any doc to file, even other PDFs. If you select to print only one page to file, you can simply extract that one page from a PDF file, printing it as another single page PDF file. Does that make sense? If that doesn't solve your problem, you can send it to me and I can do it for you this weekend.

          Take care,
          Mel

          Melinda Kidder, LPI
          Columbia Investigations
          The Investigators With Integrity
          MO PI License: 2010014159
          Licensed/Bonded/Insured
          Office: 573-445-6636
          Mobile: 573-673-2485
          Toll Free: 877-673-2485
          Toll Free Fax: 888-673-2485
          www.columbiainvestigator.com
          http://diyspy.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
            Craig -

            Neither. I needed a few entire pages extracted out and saved to
            individual files. Since they contained signatures needed for forgery
            considerations, copy and paste was not optional nor was OCR. Many colleagues, thank God,
            have Adobe Acrobat and offered to help.

            Sincerely,
            Sue

            In a message dated 6/16/2010 10:01:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            csmithlaw@... writes:

            What do you mean extract? Is the text or images subject to cut and paste?
            Or are you talking about using OCR to get text?

            Craig-
            LMC
            Davenport IA

            Does anyone use Adobe Acrobat who wouldn't mind extracting some pages from
            a 48 page file? If so, I would be most grateful.

            _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )

            thank a military veteran