Re: [infoguys-list] Curry County, Oregon Civil Records

  • Barb B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010
      We have access to OJIN which is the Oregon Judicial Inforamtion Network and covers all Circuit Criminal and Civil cases in Oregon. We can run dockets on them for you. Our fee for doing so is $50 per person or business which includes the first 5 dockets. After that it is $1.00 per docket report. A docket is the term used for case.