Curry County, Oregon Civil Records

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010
      Group,

      I need a civil records index search done on two individuals and a business
      in Oregon.

      Please email with cost and turnaround time.

      Please email only.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

    • Barb B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010
        We have access to OJIN which is the Oregon Judicial Inforamtion Network and covers all Circuit Criminal and Civil cases in Oregon. We can run dockets on them for you. Our fee for doing so is $50 per person or business which includes the first 5 dockets. After that it is $1.00 per docket report. A docket is the term used for case.