Full Social

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
      I need a quote for a full social. I have name, dob and last known address. Judgment holding creditor needs to furnish it to the employer to garnish wages.

      Regards,

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      516-223-2526 516-908-7771

    • ASR
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
        $10.00. It will take 10 minutes.

        Rob

        Judgement Research
        judgementresearch@...
        323-657-0411 Fax
        866-224-3659 Ph

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          I also have a full name and date of birth. I need this information also for a wage garnishment.