Re: [infoguys-list] need help in north carolina

  • snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2000
      As long as you have one address you can trace the others. I agree there is
      something your not telling us.
    • snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2000
        In a message dated 4/10/00 8:44:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        todd.tallman@... writes:

        << todd.tallman@... >>
        i have been thinking about geting into jusgement recovery how do you like IT ?
        i am thinking about buying serria course . Is that how you got in it ?
        Ron
      • Rick Suttles
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2000
          I would do a utility search, property search, dr. lic, autos owned, civil
          records, including, judgements, leins, bankruptcies, etc...Also keep in mind
          that just because he is a cop does not necessarily make him an upstanding
          citizen, (although it should) but check criminal records as well, i.e.
          traffic, assault, etc....If I can help please let me know.

          Rick Suttles
          ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
          Springfield, MO
          phone/fax (417) 831-7778