Buying Existing Agency

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Colleagues,

      Advanced Research Group, Inc. is looking to expand both in volume and
      geographically. As such, we are exploring the possibility of buying an
      existing agency or agencies. If you are the principal in a busy financially
      viable agency anywhere in the U.S. and are considering retiring or just
      cashing out please respond PRIVATELY to rroneill@.... All responses
      will be held in strict confidence.

      Thanks,

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Florida License A2900189

      Illinois License 117.001361

      Indiana License PI20900496

      Wisconsin License 16695-062

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
      use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
      please destroy this message immediately.