Need a background check done in South Africa

  • Counter Intelligence Services
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      Good day group,

      I need to locate a contact who can conduct a background check for me in
      South Africa. I am looking to conduct a basic background...figure
      criminal, sex offender, address history, maybe MVR if they have that or
      previous work history.

      Does anyone have a contact they would recommend. If there are
      authorization forms I need to obtain those ASAP so that I can provide
      same to our client. Please contact me at
      Darren@... <mailto:Darren@...>

      Thanks and Happy Memorial Day!

      Darren Epstein

      Counter Intelligence Services