RE: [infoguys-list] need help in north carolina

  • RMSA ADMIN.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2000
      no hes clever he has a po box he puts
      rr 1 on the firstline (rural route no 1)
      the box xxx on the second and the zip code to the box on the last
      it looks like an address but its a p.o. box and since the post office reads the last line before the city and zip it is always
      delivered to thep.o. box.p.o.boxes have a seperate zip code in every u.s. city.
      under freedom of info act he has an old address listed.