Change of name

  • SUNIL SHARMA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 4:45 AM
      Dear Clients and Colleagues,
      Authentic Investigation was started in 2004 as a private investigation agency based in New Delhi, India.
      We began by investigating cases all over India. Patronage of our clients worldwide help us grow at a very fast pace. Our operations spread beyond India to all over south Asia and then into the middle east. We now provide investigative services to some of the most difficult Locations in the world like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Yemen.
      There were times when we exceeded our client’s expectations and there were times when we failed to meet their expectations. However at all times we worked hard and made all possible efforts to meet our client’s requirements.
      We have now been incorporated and henceforth will be known as AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION & DETECTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED.
      Many thanks for your  support, without which we would not have reached this milestone.
      regards,
      Sunil Sharma,
      Managing Director,
      AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION & DETECTIVE PRIVATE LTD,

      (Former Inspector of Police,Central
      Bureau of Investigation,India)
      C-260-A, Patparganj,
      Opp.Anand Lok Appartments,
      MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-1,
      NEW DELHI-110091,
      INDIA
      Tel: +91-11-65389229 (office)
      +91-9899793007 (mobile)
      www.authenticinvestigation.com
      Member,W.A.P.I.,British Agents Group  and I.W.W.A
      Into investigations since 1985.
      Covering India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Nepal,Bangladesh,Sri Lanka,Iran,Iraq,Syria and many other countries in this part of the world.