Re: [infoguys-list] Need help on Pro Bono case

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2010
      Catherine,

      Happy to assist, send me what you have.  (no charge)

      Thanks,

      Patrick L. Baird
      Direct Email: PB@...
      PDJ Investigations - License #A10979
      PO Box 788, Granbury, TX 76048
      1-800-298-1153 Phone
      1-800-297-0012 Fax
      Asset & Employment Locates - U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
      http://www.PDJPI.com

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
      NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA