Security Officer Firearms Policy

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2010
      I would like a copy also, if you please?

      Thank you.

      With kindest regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      General Manager

      PO Box 720560

      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560

      (405) 721-2295

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency

      _____