INVESTIGATOR NEEDED IN REGO PARK, NY

  • epginvestigation
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010
      HELLO GROUP:
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED LICENSED INVESTIGATOR TO CONDUCT TWO DAYS OF SURVEILLANCE IN REGO PARK, NY 11374 ON A WORKER'S COMPENSATION FRAUD CASE. THE CASE MUST BE CONDUCTED ON MAY 29TH AND 30TH, 2010 AND THE VIDEO AND REPORT MUST BE TURNED IN 48 HOURS OF THE CONCLUSION OF THE CASE. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO resume@...

      THE RATE IS $40.00 AN HOUR AND $0.55 PER MILE.

      We work on contract, retainer only; have a 4 hour min (unless the subject is lost) and a 24 hour cancellation policy with our client, which allows us to pay you quickly!!!!! !

      Licensed & Insured investigator's preferred. No telephone calls please. Send email only, we will response back to your email.

      Please CC Mr. Mike Hakimi at epis0007@... as well

      EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: info@...
      DIRECT: 1-310-433-5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
      CA PI # 16166, OK PI# A1588, DC PI# 0951, FL PI# A9700156