Re: [infoguys-list] serving alcohol to a drunk

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17 11:06 AM
      Damn, you are just a natural born hard case.

      Have you no sympathy? Have you no Christian compassion? Wanna get
      married?

      ; )

      Bill

      In a message dated 5/17/2010 12:47:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      I believe Conner and his wife were irresponsible as they allowed a drunk
      to work in a bar. Now, because that drunk got into a wreck, by his own hand,
      they are looking for someone else to foot the financial responsibility for
      them. They both need to step up to the plate and assume responsibility for
      Conner's poor judgement. I would NOT award them one single dime.