NAIT 3rd Generation night vision set For Sale

  • kkeele
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010
      I no longer take surveillance work, and for that reason I am selling a NAIT 3rd Generation night vision set. The set includes the NVPS 10 Gen III Night Vision monocular with 1X lens, a seperate 3X lens, video and still camera adapter, and Pelican waterproof carrying case.

      This unit can see in COMPLETE darkness, without the aid of starlight, when needed. It is 35mm and digital camera adaptable, and can also be adapted to most video cameras.

      It only has approximately 60 hours of usage.

      The entire set-up retails for over $7,000 new.

      I am selling for $1,800 obo.

      I can be reached via email, or at (931) 625-8422.