Re: [infoguys-list] need help in north carolina

  • pat childress
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2000
      > >Also might try the State Fraternal of Police or other such Police
      >organizations for a listing.....

      npc
      Sierra Security & Investigations
    • Roy Niles
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
        I looked at your website and it appears you already have all the tools and
        resources to find this guy and/or his spouse. Also an experienced firm such
        as yours knows how to find unlisted phone numbers. You claim to do repo
        work among other things, and certainly repo men know all the tricks. What is
        there about this problem you are not telling us?