Re: [infoguys-list] Very gutsy PI's

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 12, 2010
      Such nonsense

      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      In a message dated 5/12/2010 12:13:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Investigators: Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. #
      3 experts insist White House answer new questions about documentation

      ----
      9:57 pm Eastern

      By Jerome R. Corsi
      © 2010 WorldNetDaily

      NEW YORK – Two private investigators working independently are asking why
      President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants
      in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in
      the
      state.

      In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and
      1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a
      Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

      WND has copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential
      eligibility
      lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia by Ohio
      licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and Colorado private
      investigator
      John N. Sampson.

      The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social
      Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a
      date later than he is known to have held employment.

      See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this
      unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery!

      The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in his ID are
      reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.

      "Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central
      office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3) digits
      of a
      person's social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the
      mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

      The question is being raised amid speculation about the president's
      history
      fueled by an extraordinary lack of public documentation. Along with his
      original birth certificate, Obama also has not released educational
      records,
      scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his
      service in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association
      records,
      any baptism records and adoption papers.

      Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity.Robert Siciliano,
      pre
      recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social Security number
      should be questioned.

      "I know Social Security numbers have been issued to people in states where
      they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person applied for
      Social Security number in a different state," Siciliano told WND.

      WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White
      House
      should answer.

      "Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't know
      what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security number issued
      in
      Connecticut when we know he was a resident of Hawaii."

      Siciliano is a frequent expert guest on identify theft on cable television
      networks, including CNN, CNBC and the Fox News Channel.

      Daniels and Sampson each used a different database showing Obama is using
      Social Security number beginning with 042.

      WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question
      links
      to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective Service System.

      Inserting the Social Security number, his birth date and his last name
      produces a valid Selective Service number.

      To verify the number was issued by the Social Security Administration for
      applicants in Connecticut, Daniels used a Social Security number
      verification database. She found that the numbers immediately before and
      immediately
      after Obama's were issued to Connecticut applicants between the years 1977
      and 1979.

      "There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained.
      "In
      15 years of having a private investigator'15 years of having a private inves
      seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a
      Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There
      is no
      family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

      The hottest book in America is the one that exposes the real Obama and all
      his men (and women)! Get your autographed copy only from WND!

      Does the Social Security Administration ever re-issue Social Security
      numbers?

      "Never," Daniels said. "It's against the law for a person to have a
      re-issued or second Social Security number issued."

      Daniels said she is "staking my reputation on a conclusion that Obama's
      use
      of this Social Security number is fraudulent."

      There is no indication in the limited background documentation released by
      the Obama 2008 presidential campaign or by the White House to establish
      that Obama ever lived in Connecticut.

      Nor is there any suggestion in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My
      Father," that he ever had a Connecticut address.

      Also, nothing can be found in the public record that indicates Obama
      visited Connecticut during his high-school years.

      Sampson's affidavit specifies that as a result of his formal training as
      an
      immigration officer and his 27-year career in professional law
      enforcement, "it is my knowledge and belief that Social Security numbers
      can only be
      applied for in the state in which the applicant habitually resides and has
      their official residence."

      Daniels told WND she believes Obama had a different Social Security number
      when he worked as a teenager in Hawaii prior to 1977.

      "I doubt this is President Obama's originally issued Social Security
      number," she told WND. "Obama has a work history in Hawaii before he left
      the
      islands to attend college at Occidental College in California, so he must
      have
      originally been issued a Social Security number in Hawaii."

      The published record available about Obama indicates his first job as a
      teenager in Hawaii was at a Baskin-Robbins in the Makiki neighborhood on
      Oahu.
      USA Today reported the ice-cream shop still was in operation one year
      after Obama's inauguration.

      Politifact.com, a website typically supportive of Obama, claims he worked
      at the Baskin-Robbins in 1975 or 1976, prior to the issuance of the number
      in question.

      "It is a crime to use more than one Social Security number, and Barack
      Obama had to have a previous Social Security number to have worked at
      Baskin-Robbins,Baskin-Robbins,<WBR>" she insisted. "Under current law, a
      person is n
      more than one Social Security number in a lifetime."

      Another anomaly in the law enforcement databases searched by Daniels and
      Sampson is that the date 1890 shows up in the field indicating the birth
      of
      the number holder, along with Obama's birth date of 08/04/1961. A third
      date
      listed is 04/08/1961, which appears to be a transposition of Obama's birth
      date in an international format, with the day before the month.

      Daniels disclosed to WND the name of the database she searched and
      produced
      a computer screen copy of the page that listed 1890 as a date associated
      with the 042 Social Security number.

      Daniels said she can't be sure if the 1890 figure has any significance.
      But
      she said it appears the number Obama is using was previously issued by the
      Social Security Administration.

      After an extensive check of the proprietary databases she uses as a
      licensed private investigator, Daniels determined that the first
      occurrence of
      Obama's association with the number was in 1986 in Chicago.

      Daniels assumes, but cannot prove, that Obama took on a previously issued
      Social Security number that had gone dormant due to the death of the
      original holder.

      Daniels has been a licensed private investigator in Ohio since 1995.
      Sampson formed his private investigations firm, CSI Consulting and
      Investigations, in 2008. He previously worked as a deportations law
      enforcement officer
      with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

      The Daniels and Sampson affidavits were originally recorded by attorney
      Orly Taitz in an eligibility case against Obama last ye_ar.

    • Tony Goring
      Message 2 of 14 , May 12, 2010
        Having hung around these
        groups for years I have learned that one of the people it is wise to be careful
        with when arguing a point is Sue Sarkis! So I shall take a cowards way out here
        and restate that I am approaching this from “wanting to get a handle on it”
        point of view. Being neither a “Birther” nor an “Obamaite” it simpley puzzles
        me.

        I was working from a poorly redacted
        over copied copy of the affidavit after a long long day having partaken of a
        drop (for purely restorative purposes). So in the interests of preparing my
        case I’ve just tracked down a clear copy on www.scribd.com.
        Fair enough we can forget about MMG and leave him in peace.

        Which leaves us with Mr. Obama
        and Mr. Wood.

        Looking again (at the new
        copy and having moved on to coffee) at the last four digits on the affidavit for
        Wood are stated as 042-68-4424 but Obama’s is clearly 042-68-4425 on the “SSN
        Verifier Plus” page and the “Standard People Search” address history so it
        would seem that they are for two different people.

        Yup a Thomas Wood born 15
        July 1962 SSN 042-68-4424 sadly passed away at a tender age in July 1981, bute
        did not have the SSN stated as being used by Obama. OK I accept that Ms Daniels
        did this check to show she had established a year of issue.

        I just don’t see how Wood
        4244 and Obama 4425 are proof of anything other than an aggregator has Obama with
        a CT SSN ending 4425. Now be gentle with me here, I’m willing and indeed want
        to learn and see where I am going wrong here.

        If an aggregator decides
        (incorrectly and for whatever reason) that SSN 123-45-6789 has been issued to Mr.
        Michael Mouse Born in CA November 18, 1928 then it will (correction some will)
        provide a list of every address matching that name and DOB when the SSN is
        searched.

        Is the CT SSN ending 4425 is
        the ONLY one issued to Obama? Does he not have one issued in Hawaii? Have
        searches been done using his name and date of birth see what other numbers (if
        any) are registered to him?

        My issue here is with aggregators,
        I am more than happy to accept that aggregators have 4425 registered to him.
        Personally I would not care a jot if he had three or more SSNs stated on
        databases. I would be more interested in the SSN(s) that he had used on say a
        wage slip, credit application, mortgage documentation, public record etc. In other
        words a document bearing his signature and not a second, third or fourth hand source
        using rehashed data and possibly including errors from earlier years.

        Before posting I did a little
        reading up found a lady by the name of Orly Taitz who has used Daniel’s
        affidavit and the other stated in the original story stating: “I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator
        Neil Sankey, showing  that according to most reputable National databases
        Lexis Nexis   and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39
        different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of
        Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)”

        39 SSNs? Later in the same court
        papers is Daniels’ Affidavit where she says “it was the only social security
        number he used.”

        I’m confused and so am now
        buggering off to worry about my own president. You think YOU guys have issues!  ;o)

        Tony Goring

        Aclarado Enquiries

        PostNet Suite 470

        Private Bag X26

        Sunninghill

        Johannesburg 2157

        South Africa

        Tel:
        + 27 (0) 11 083 5691

        Fax:

        + 27 (0) 86 543 6749

        Office
        Email:     tg@...

        Skype:
                     aclarado-enquiries

        Web:

        www.aclarado-enquiries.com

        Message 3 of 14 , May 12, 2010
          You could be anywhere when you are issued a Social Security number. It depends on where the application was first filed. My Social Security number is a DC number because I was born there and the application by my mother was made when I was a child. I am now a MD resident and have been for the last 40 years. Should I get a new Social Security card? NO! Your Social security number follows you until you DIE.

          Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

          Criminal Investigator, Field Rep.,Mobile Notary, Mystery Shopper, Process Server

          Associate: Prepaid Legal Services

          www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com

          http://www.tumblr.com/directory/recommend/entrepreneurs/farleyslegalsupportservices

          http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Farleys.Legal.Support.Services.301-613-2638

          http://washingtondc.backpage.com/LegalServices/farleys-legal-support-services/2739110

          http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/lgs/1717868393.html

          JoanF_Pic1

          301-613-2638 Office

          301-613-4697 Cell

          240-334-4747 Fax

          I dont see the big deal. I entered the US Army in 1958. My social security number is reserved for California residents. At the time my home of record was AL. I was issued the number in South Carolina. Is that an illegal number?

[...]

          Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity. com and a nationally
          recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social Security number
          should be questioned.

          "I know Social Security numbers have been issued to people in states where
          they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person applied for a
          Social Security number in a different state," Siciliano told WND.

          WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White House
          should answer.

          "Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't know
          what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security number issued in
          Connecticut when we know he was a resident of Hawaii."

          Siciliano is a frequent expert guest on identify theft on cable television
          networks, including CNN, CNBC and the Fox News Channel.

          Daniels and Sampson each used a different database showing Obama is using a
          Social Security number beginning with 042.

          WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question links
          to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective Service System.
          Inserting the Social Security number, his birth date and his last name
          produces a valid Selective Service number.

          To verify the number was issued by the Social Security Administration for
          applicants in Connecticut, Daniels used a Social Security number
          verification database. She found that the numbers immediately before and immediately
          after Obama's were issued to Connecticut applicants between the years 1977
          and 1979.

          "There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In
          15 years of having a private investigator' s license in Ohio, I've never
[...]

          Baskin-Robbins, " she insisted. "Under current law, a person is not permitted to use

          Message 4 of 14 , May 12, 2010
            Tony -

            You are so very right !!!! I was looking at my files, not the affidavit,
            and I actually had the 4425 and 4424 transposed in one location. thank God
            I have it correct in the others. However, it was hand entered notes so I
            messed up.

            As it stands the 4424 was issued to a person now deceased, 4425 to BHO and
            4426 to a MMG who is alive and well.

            Regardless, the bottom line is that he is using an SSN issued in CT during
            the time frame of BHO being anywhere from 14 to 16. There is nothing wrong
            with the issuance time frame as I received my SSN on my 14th birthday as I
            needed to get a health release for a work permit which required an SSN.

            However, he has never lived in CT by his own admissions in his books; he
            was never connected with CT by his own admissions in his books; and, between
            14 and 16 he was still living in HI.

            I'm quite certain he would have had one issued in HI as he worked there and
            had to have one. However, the SS administration assured me about a year
            ago that they have never issued an SSN beginning with 042 in HI.

            Yes, searches have been done via names and DOB's. However, database
            records only go back but so far.
            I found it quite curious that a nationwide search under the surname of
            Soetoro revealed only one hit in America and that was of his sister, Maya.

            He has made purchases including his current residence using the SSN ending
            in 4425.

            I spoke with Orly Taitz quite a few months ago and we discussed the alleged
            other SSN's. Yes, it is true that according to the database searches
            there are many SSN's that have joined with his but that does not mean that he
            has personally used them. Again, that's part of the GIGO effect among other
            things. An example being, let's say someone buys a car and I cosign for
            them as they do not have enough credit history to purchase on their own.
            From that day forward and until approximately 10 yrs after they make their
            last payment, their SSN will show up on my credit reports and database
            searches as an "alternate" and mine will show up on theirs. The same holds true
            for husbands and wives as they buy many things together including their
            homes, cars, etc.

            I have found through the years that the majority of people do not
            understand alleged red flag indicators on credit reports and the like which is why
            there is so much misinformation being reported.

            Hope I cleared this up and I'm sorry if I caused you any gray hair !!!!

            ________________________

            thank a military veteran

            Message 5 of 14 , May 12, 2010
              Joan -

              And that's exactly what we are saying. Anyone can run my SSN and see that
              I am from NY although I currently live in CA. I have used the SSN as a
              barometer for honesty and integrity in clients going back for 45 years. Now
              it is even easier since SSN's are given while most are still in the womb
              !!! LOL

              If you have never, ever lived in NY, you should be holding a valid NY
              issued SSN. Plain and simple. In years past there were a few exceptions,
              especially with those who entered the military at a very young age who did not
              have an SSN, but they can be traced back also. Then there is always the 700
              series although most of those holders have passed on.

              Bottom line - in today's day and age SSN's are issued based on the
              residence address of the applicant at the time they make application. For
              newborns that would be the mother's residence.

              Sue

              _ (http://www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com)

              (http://www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com)

              thank a military veteran

            • A M
              Message 6 of 14 , May 12, 2010
                I jump in to add to..... not to take away from.

                For the sake of simplicity lets look at this from the perspective of John Q. Citizen and forget for a moment that the facts surround the current President of the United States of America while remembering the severity of the ramifications should certain allegations prove to have a sinister intent.

                1. If Mother John Q. travelled a bit and during her travels son Jack decided to work one summer and their "temporary" location was other than their usual place of residence and a SS # was sought through channels in the local office which had the "geographic" jurisdiction where this  temporary residence was located, where is the significant deviation from accepted practice let alone the law? If this scenario is plausible should anyone need to prove it be true?

                2. Investigative assumptions do not bridge to conclusions no matter how simple it seems for a to connect to c. You need to develop the b or the roadwork that connects a and c to bridge them. Try building a real bridge someday.....thats what you do in every investigation...you bridge the gaps and tie the road together to get you fro point A to Z and then you have done your job. You can't get to Wisconsin and tell me about the beauty of the Pacific....we can both wonder, guess what it would be like ...repeat what others have said about it......and say it has to be like that ...but.... you want to have a solid road to get you there on your own and see it for yourself. Its that beautiful once you get there and it shouldn't be missed, the travel is worth it.....I'm talking about the Pacific. Then you can tell a heck of a story.

                3. Date ranges and documents.
                Date ranges of documents can be and many times are a deciding factor in determining the culpability of a party.
                Meaning if a car  is stolen 3-1-07 and it is then altered to resemble a car that was totaled in an accident on 1-4-07 so that it now carries the vin number of the totaled car and there was one owner who purchased the salvage vehicle (totaled car) and owned it prior to the date of theft, repaired it and aquired title for the repaired and now road worthy yet stolen vehicle, Then when the vehicle is inspected we can determine by the paper trail the culpable party.
                Easy for me to say.
                Does it apply? Why or why not?
                It applies only if in the case we are talking about, looking at the dates of issuance, we can determine that;
                a. The holder of a SS number today was previously known by another SS number(s) previously obtained by the holder.
                b. This then leads to a series of plausible investigative assumptions that may lead to a  conclusion pending analysis of pertinent documents.
                 First, that the present number or identity may not be the true identity or was in fact fraudulently obtained in order to gain a benefit or shed an incumberance obtained while under the previous number or identity.Second is that the current identity and number are true yet there was one or a series of numbers obtained for the purpose of gaining a benefit and or shedding encumberances. Third is that you had a person who moved frequently, maybe did not have access (for whatever reason) to typical services or goverment programs and obtained documentation required by the goverment by other than typical means, to avail himself of the benefits he did not have, but many others did just by knowing how to ask of the sysytem. Those of us that work with significant immigrant communitys know that we are describing the m.o. of the underground culture.
                We can speculate ad nauseum.....what in the end do you prove?
                Do you get to the Pacific or do you only go as far as the Gowanus Canal... and you wish you had never gone at all?

                Anthony Mastandrea PI
                New York

[...]

                A: You assumed that MMG was associated with that number when in fact,

                the last 4 are 4426 and Obama's are 4424.

                Q: One of them MMG is most likely the true holder but I am having

                trouble with how WT DOB 1962 might fit in to things and why he isn’t being

                pursued for fraud and nastiness.

                A: TW was the actual owner and is deceased. Since it is known from his

                (BHO) own admissions that he worked for Baskin Robbins Ice Cream stores

                in his teens in HI, unless they were paying him under the table which I

                highly doubt as they are a very reputable corporation, the fact still remains

                that he had to have been issued an SSN which began with either 575 or 576.

                Q: Lastly why would Ms Daniels be so eager to use a data aggregator’s

                results to support her claim when back in July she was advised: “when

                searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a

                subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers”

                A: When using databases for research, they only provide LEADS. You

                ____________ _________ ___

                _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/)

                thank a military veteran

              • Trish DeVore-Gray
                Message 7 of 14 , May 13, 2010
                  If you received your SSN while in the Army it may have been due to your new APO/FPO address being out of San Fran. That’s different.

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 14, 2010
                    Not so, I had just entered basic training and had never been to California. I had no type of APO or FPO address. l was from AL and my first station was SC. Had nothing to do with APO or FPO. I spent 20 years in the military and ran into others with the same predicament.

                    William T. Moore PI8716
                    PO Box 1898
                    Duarte CA 91009
                    wtmpi@...