Re: [infoguys-list] Very gutsy PI's

  • bill moore
    Message 1 of 14 , May 12, 2010
      I dont see the big deal. I entered the US Army in 1958. My social security number is reserved for California residents. At the time my home of record was AL. I was issued the number in South Carolina. Is that an illegal number?

      Message 2 of 14 , May 12, 2010
        Such nonsense

        Gil Whitlock
        www.associated-research.com

        ----
[...]

        Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity.Robert Siciliano,
        pre
[...]

        15 years of having a private investigator'15 years of having a private inves
[...]

        Baskin-Robbins,Baskin-Robbins,<WBR>" she insisted. "Under current law, a
        person is n
[...]

      • Tony Goring
        Message 3 of 14 , May 12, 2010
          Having hung around these
          groups for years I have learned that one of the people it is wise to be careful
          with when arguing a point is Sue Sarkis! So I shall take a cowards way out here
          and restate that I am approaching this from “wanting to get a handle on it”
          point of view. Being neither a “Birther” nor an “Obamaite” it simpley puzzles
          me.

          I was working from a poorly redacted
          over copied copy of the affidavit after a long long day having partaken of a
          drop (for purely restorative purposes). So in the interests of preparing my
          case I’ve just tracked down a clear copy on www.scribd.com.
          Fair enough we can forget about MMG and leave him in peace.

          Which leaves us with Mr. Obama
          and Mr. Wood.

          Looking again (at the new
          copy and having moved on to coffee) at the last four digits on the affidavit for
          Wood are stated as 042-68-4424 but Obama’s is clearly 042-68-4425 on the “SSN
          Verifier Plus” page and the “Standard People Search” address history so it
          would seem that they are for two different people.

          Yup a Thomas Wood born 15
          July 1962 SSN 042-68-4424 sadly passed away at a tender age in July 1981, bute
          did not have the SSN stated as being used by Obama. OK I accept that Ms Daniels
          did this check to show she had established a year of issue.

          I just don’t see how Wood
          4244 and Obama 4425 are proof of anything other than an aggregator has Obama with
          a CT SSN ending 4425. Now be gentle with me here, I’m willing and indeed want
          to learn and see where I am going wrong here.

          If an aggregator decides
          (incorrectly and for whatever reason) that SSN 123-45-6789 has been issued to Mr.
          Michael Mouse Born in CA November 18, 1928 then it will (correction some will)
          provide a list of every address matching that name and DOB when the SSN is
          searched.

          Is the CT SSN ending 4425 is
          the ONLY one issued to Obama? Does he not have one issued in Hawaii? Have
          searches been done using his name and date of birth see what other numbers (if
          any) are registered to him?

          My issue here is with aggregators,
          I am more than happy to accept that aggregators have 4425 registered to him.
          Personally I would not care a jot if he had three or more SSNs stated on
          databases. I would be more interested in the SSN(s) that he had used on say a
          wage slip, credit application, mortgage documentation, public record etc. In other
          words a document bearing his signature and not a second, third or fourth hand source
          using rehashed data and possibly including errors from earlier years.

          Before posting I did a little
          reading up found a lady by the name of Orly Taitz who has used Daniel’s
          affidavit and the other stated in the original story stating: “I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator
          Neil Sankey, showing  that according to most reputable National databases
          Lexis Nexis   and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39
          different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of
          Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)”

          39 SSNs? Later in the same court
          papers is Daniels’ Affidavit where she says “it was the only social security
          number he used.”

          I’m confused and so am now
          buggering off to worry about my own president. You think YOU guys have issues!  ;o)

          Tony Goring

          Aclarado Enquiries

          PostNet Suite 470

          Private Bag X26

          Sunninghill

          Johannesburg 2157

          South Africa

          Tel:
          + 27 (0) 11 083 5691

          Fax:

          + 27 (0) 86 543 6749

          Office
          Email:     tg@...

          Skype:
                       aclarado-enquiries

          Web:

          www.aclarado-enquiries.com

          Message 4 of 14 , May 12, 2010
            You could be anywhere when you are issued a Social Security number. It depends on where the application was first filed. My Social Security number is a DC number because I was born there and the application by my mother was made when I was a child. I am now a MD resident and have been for the last 40 years. Should I get a new Social Security card? NO! Your Social security number follows you until you DIE.

            Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

            Criminal Investigator, Field Rep.,Mobile Notary, Mystery Shopper, Process Server

            Associate: Prepaid Legal Services

            www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com

            http://www.tumblr.com/directory/recommend/entrepreneurs/farleyslegalsupportservices

            http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Farleys.Legal.Support.Services.301-613-2638

            http://washingtondc.backpage.com/LegalServices/farleys-legal-support-services/2739110

            http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/lgs/1717868393.html

            JoanF_Pic1

            301-613-2638 Office

            301-613-4697 Cell

            240-334-4747 Fax

            Message 5 of 14 , May 12, 2010
              Tony -

              You are so very right !!!! I was looking at my files, not the affidavit,
              and I actually had the 4425 and 4424 transposed in one location. thank God
              I have it correct in the others. However, it was hand entered notes so I
              messed up.

              As it stands the 4424 was issued to a person now deceased, 4425 to BHO and
              4426 to a MMG who is alive and well.

              Regardless, the bottom line is that he is using an SSN issued in CT during
              the time frame of BHO being anywhere from 14 to 16. There is nothing wrong
              with the issuance time frame as I received my SSN on my 14th birthday as I
              needed to get a health release for a work permit which required an SSN.

              However, he has never lived in CT by his own admissions in his books; he
              was never connected with CT by his own admissions in his books; and, between
              14 and 16 he was still living in HI.

              I'm quite certain he would have had one issued in HI as he worked there and
              had to have one. However, the SS administration assured me about a year
              ago that they have never issued an SSN beginning with 042 in HI.

              Yes, searches have been done via names and DOB's. However, database
              records only go back but so far.
              I found it quite curious that a nationwide search under the surname of
              Soetoro revealed only one hit in America and that was of his sister, Maya.

              He has made purchases including his current residence using the SSN ending
              in 4425.

              I spoke with Orly Taitz quite a few months ago and we discussed the alleged
              other SSN's. Yes, it is true that according to the database searches
              there are many SSN's that have joined with his but that does not mean that he
              has personally used them. Again, that's part of the GIGO effect among other
              things. An example being, let's say someone buys a car and I cosign for
              them as they do not have enough credit history to purchase on their own.
              From that day forward and until approximately 10 yrs after they make their
              last payment, their SSN will show up on my credit reports and database
              searches as an "alternate" and mine will show up on theirs. The same holds true
              for husbands and wives as they buy many things together including their
              homes, cars, etc.

              I have found through the years that the majority of people do not
              understand alleged red flag indicators on credit reports and the like which is why
              there is so much misinformation being reported.

              Hope I cleared this up and I'm sorry if I caused you any gray hair !!!!

              ________________________

              thank a military veteran

              Message 6 of 14 , May 12, 2010
                Joan -

                And that's exactly what we are saying. Anyone can run my SSN and see that
                I am from NY although I currently live in CA. I have used the SSN as a
                barometer for honesty and integrity in clients going back for 45 years. Now
                it is even easier since SSN's are given while most are still in the womb
                !!! LOL

                If you have never, ever lived in NY, you should be holding a valid NY
                issued SSN. Plain and simple. In years past there were a few exceptions,
                especially with those who entered the military at a very young age who did not
                have an SSN, but they can be traced back also. Then there is always the 700
                series although most of those holders have passed on.

                Bottom line - in today's day and age SSN's are issued based on the
                residence address of the applicant at the time they make application. For
                newborns that would be the mother's residence.

                Sue

                _ (http://www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com)

                (http://www.farleyslegalsupportservices.com)

                thank a military veteran

              • A M
                Message 7 of 14 , May 12, 2010
                  I jump in to add to..... not to take away from.

                  For the sake of simplicity lets look at this from the perspective of John Q. Citizen and forget for a moment that the facts surround the current President of the United States of America while remembering the severity of the ramifications should certain allegations prove to have a sinister intent.

                  1. If Mother John Q. travelled a bit and during her travels son Jack decided to work one summer and their "temporary" location was other than their usual place of residence and a SS # was sought through channels in the local office which had the "geographic" jurisdiction where this  temporary residence was located, where is the significant deviation from accepted practice let alone the law? If this scenario is plausible should anyone need to prove it be true?

                  2. Investigative assumptions do not bridge to conclusions no matter how simple it seems for a to connect to c. You need to develop the b or the roadwork that connects a and c to bridge them. Try building a real bridge someday.....thats what you do in every investigation...you bridge the gaps and tie the road together to get you fro point A to Z and then you have done your job. You can't get to Wisconsin and tell me about the beauty of the Pacific....we can both wonder, guess what it would be like ...repeat what others have said about it......and say it has to be like that ...but.... you want to have a solid road to get you there on your own and see it for yourself. Its that beautiful once you get there and it shouldn't be missed, the travel is worth it.....I'm talking about the Pacific. Then you can tell a heck of a story.

                  3. Date ranges and documents.
                  Date ranges of documents can be and many times are a deciding factor in determining the culpability of a party.
                  Meaning if a car  is stolen 3-1-07 and it is then altered to resemble a car that was totaled in an accident on 1-4-07 so that it now carries the vin number of the totaled car and there was one owner who purchased the salvage vehicle (totaled car) and owned it prior to the date of theft, repaired it and aquired title for the repaired and now road worthy yet stolen vehicle, Then when the vehicle is inspected we can determine by the paper trail the culpable party.
                  Easy for me to say.
                  Does it apply? Why or why not?
                  It applies only if in the case we are talking about, looking at the dates of issuance, we can determine that;
                  a. The holder of a SS number today was previously known by another SS number(s) previously obtained by the holder.
                  b. This then leads to a series of plausible investigative assumptions that may lead to a  conclusion pending analysis of pertinent documents.
                   First, that the present number or identity may not be the true identity or was in fact fraudulently obtained in order to gain a benefit or shed an incumberance obtained while under the previous number or identity.Second is that the current identity and number are true yet there was one or a series of numbers obtained for the purpose of gaining a benefit and or shedding encumberances. Third is that you had a person who moved frequently, maybe did not have access (for whatever reason) to typical services or goverment programs and obtained documentation required by the goverment by other than typical means, to avail himself of the benefits he did not have, but many others did just by knowing how to ask of the sysytem. Those of us that work with significant immigrant communitys know that we are describing the m.o. of the underground culture.
                  We can speculate ad nauseum.....what in the end do you prove?
                  Do you get to the Pacific or do you only go as far as the Gowanus Canal... and you wish you had never gone at all?

                  Anthony Mastandrea PI
                  New York

[...]

                  A: You assumed that MMG was associated with that number when in fact,

                  the last 4 are 4426 and Obama's are 4424.

                  Q: One of them MMG is most likely the true holder but I am having

                  trouble with how WT DOB 1962 might fit in to things and why he isn’t being

                  pursued for fraud and nastiness.

                  A: TW was the actual owner and is deceased. Since it is known from his

                  (BHO) own admissions that he worked for Baskin Robbins Ice Cream stores

                  in his teens in HI, unless they were paying him under the table which I

                  highly doubt as they are a very reputable corporation, the fact still remains

                  that he had to have been issued an SSN which began with either 575 or 576.

                  Q: Lastly why would Ms Daniels be so eager to use a data aggregator’s

                  results to support her claim when back in July she was advised: “when

                  searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a

                  subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers”

                  A: When using databases for research, they only provide LEADS. You

                  ____________ _________ ___

                  _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/)

                  thank a military veteran

                • Trish DeVore-Gray
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 13, 2010
                    If you received your SSN while in the Army it may have been due to your new APO/FPO address being out of San Fran. That’s different.

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 14, 2010
                      Not so, I had just entered basic training and had never been to California. I had no type of APO or FPO address. l was from AL and my first station was SC. Had nothing to do with APO or FPO. I spent 20 years in the military and ran into others with the same predicament.

                      William T. Moore PI8716
                      PO Box 1898
                      Duarte CA 91009
                      wtmpi@...