need help in north carolina

  • RMSA ADMIN.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 8:53 AM
      our agency is seeking ways to find a woman married to a n.c. police officer.obviously the p.d. wont give the address and hes hidden
      pretty good not from us but because most policemen try to cover from those they arrest.I remember in Fla. as a cop I had all my d.l.
      stuff go to the police dept address and an unlisted phone.
      Parent wants to talk to daughter..
      any help or ideas appreciated..
      joe
      www.1rmsa.com
      ROCKY MOUNTAIN SECURITY AGENCY
    • John H. Roberson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 6:56 PM
        Try voters registration. Almost all police officers and their spouses
        register to vote.

        At 08:53 AM 4/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
        >our agency is seeking ways to find a woman married to a n.c. police
        officer.obviously the p.d. wont give the address and hes hidden
        >pretty good not from us but because most policemen try to cover from those
        they arrest.I remember in Fla. as a cop I had all my d.l.
        >stuff go to the police dept address and an unlisted phone.
        >Parent wants to talk to daughter..
        >any help or ideas appreciated..
        >joe
        >www.1rmsa.com
        >ROCKY MOUNTAIN SECURITY AGENCY

        >Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying @Backup
        >Get automatic protection and access to your important computer files.
        >Install today:

      • RMSA ADMIN.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 9:00 PM
          no hes clever he has a po box he puts
          rr 1 on the firstline (rural route no 1)
          the box xxx on the second and the zip code to the box on the last
          it looks like an address but its a p.o. box and since the post office reads the last line before the city and zip it is always
          delivered to thep.o. box.p.o.boxes have a seperate zip code in every u.s. city.
          under freedom of info act he has an old address listed.

          Try voters registration. Almost all police officers and their spouses
          register to vote.

          At 08:53 AM 4/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
          >our agency is seeking ways to find a woman married to a n.c. police
          officer.obviously the p.d. wont give the address and hes hidden
          >pretty good not from us but because most policemen try to cover from those
          they arrest.I remember in Fla. as a cop I had all my d.l.
          >stuff go to the police dept address and an unlisted phone.
          >Parent wants to talk to daughter..
          >any help or ideas appreciated..
          >joe
          >www.1rmsa.com
          >ROCKY MOUNTAIN SECURITY AGENCY

          >Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying @Backup
          >Get automatic protection and access to your important computer files.
          >Install today:

          Save up to 57% on Electronics!
          Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/2710/1/_/531/_/955245441/